need help with Debian and Airport Extreme WPA wireless on Mac G5 PPC
Ram Cell
2008-05-24 11:02:29 UTC
I had to bypass the network setup during installation of Debian 40r3 on
my Mac G5 PPC . LAN is up now and I would like to get my Airport
Extreme WPA wireless working. Could someone explain what I must do to
get this working? The documentation doesn't help much. I am thinking of
switching over to Linux from Mac OSX but will need net access. I would
like to get it working in Debian before I try the Ubuntu route.
Anton Ertl
2008-05-24 13:05:20 UTC
Post by Ram Cell
I had to bypass the network setup during installation of Debian 40r3 on
my Mac G5 PPC . LAN is up now and I would like to get my Airport
Extreme WPA wireless working. Could someone explain what I must do to
get this working?
I did a web search for "Airport Extreme Linux" or "Broadcom Linux" or
somesuch, looked at the web sites that sounded most promising, and
followed the advice given there. Sorry, I don't remember exactly what
I did. You might also want to install network-manager (I didn't).
Good luck!

- anton
***@mips.complang.tuwien.ac.at Most things have to be believed to be seen